The 29th Annual Golf for Life is presented by Canadian Tire Nanaimo! Running for the entire month of September, the format allows more people to enjoy playing with friends, family, colleagues, and clients between September 1st - 30th while still experiencing the excitement of tournament play.
Fairwinds Golf Club has been our host course since we began the Golf for Life event. Their support has helped ensure the longevity and success of our event in addition to providing a spectacular course for players.
This year they will be generously matching donations up to $10,000!
Funds raised through Golf for Life will support the purchase of all the state-of-the-art medical equipment required for the new Intensive Care Unit at Nanaimo Regional General Hospital.
Cost: $150 for the Public, $75 Fairwinds Golf Club Members, and $50 for Juniors (Under 18 yrs)
- 18 hole round of golf for one during the month of September
- Golf cart rental
- Sleeve of Callaway Supersoft golf balls in your choice of colour
- A token for the driving range
- All tickets include a charitable tax receipt
- If you register to golf with Golf for Life before August 22nd, entry into Early Bird Prize draw
- Entry in to the weekly prize draws throughout September
- Eligibility to win score-based prizes
Early Bird Prize Information:
· Registration opens on August 2nd, 2022
· Register before August 22nd to be eligible for the Early Bird prize
· Early Bird Prize is 2 round trip tickets with Helijet Helicopter Service between Nanaimo and Vancouver Harbour (downtown) or Vancouver International Airport (Richmond) - $650 value!
Make sure to visit our exciting Online Silent Auction and review the FAQ's before bidding. Our online silent auction prizes are generously donated by our community partners and packages are valued at over $10,000!
NEW THIS YEAR: Online 50/50 raffle! Click the link below to get your ticket!
Link to website: https://nanaimohospitalfoundation.com/golf-for-life/